The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Preparing for my journey

On Saturday 29th October, I was invited to join Howard Bentham (BBC Hereford & Worcester radio) to Bubble at the turning on of the Worcester Riverside lights. There were loads of people there, children in fancy dress, lanterns and a 'bat walk'! The Bubbles performed well, I managed to get several up in the air at once floating over the crowd.
I got a spot on the stage talking about my trip and afterwards I distributed the remaining of my publicity flyers amongst the crowd.

Bubbles floating as the crowd builds up (photo by Paul White)


On stage with Howard Bentham talking about the Transylvania trip

I spent the rest of Saturday evening and Sunday morning packing my bags and preparing for my journey.....


No comments:

Post a Comment