The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wednesday 9th November - Between Two Worlds

As I flew back to England, I tried to unravel all the thoughts in my mind, the previous evening we had lit a Sky Lantern outside the Sanctuary....


......every Sky Lantern carries a wish and I wished for the continuation of the work of Love Light Romania - as a result of my visit I will do everything I can to support them to grow and continue into the future


I will continue with this blog on my return to mark progress.



As my plane came into land at Luton, I thought of the young people at the Sanctuary getting up for school and daily programmes.....


Thank you all for making me so welcome oOO oOO oOO

No comments:

Post a Comment