The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Monday 7th November (con)

Later on in the day we went back up into the hills with Rodica and Imre to practice their Bubbling and for Rich to shoot some more footage for the film.

Rob drove us this time - a differrent style of off roading to his mum (I wanted to get out and walk at one point). We did get a bit stuck and had to get out whilst Rob manoeuvred the vehicle safely, but we got there in the end.



It was great to see Rodica and Imre enjoying their bubblin' - they were singing and dancing (Imre cannot communicate too well, but with the help of the Bubbles he really came out of himself).




As the sun began to set Rob lit a fire


and we played....



Until the Transylvnian moon shone high in the sky. We drove back through the forest in the dark.....bit scarey, but we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment