The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tuesday 8th November

Today was my last day at The Sanctuary. It was also the day of Jo's monthly HIV support group meeting.
Every month she hosts this meeting for individuals affected by HIV in the area, along with mutual support and discussion they are given medicines and toiletries donated to the Foundation.

This month they also had some Bubble Therapy


Joined by some of the young people from the Sanctuary and using what was left of the Brockley Bubbles donated solution we Bubbled the village once again.....



It was lovely to see everyone have a go, even those who were hesitant at first


We made those Bubbles fly!


Prior to everyone leaving we put some people in a Bubble


Cristi discovered that he could put himslef in a Bubble


As the sun set


and the moon shone over the Sanctuary


I reflected on my journey - I am reluctant to leave, but needs must, so I set off to the airport hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment