The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Radio Broadcast

I di dthe broadcast yesterday - 6.30 in the Bubbling away in the car park of BBC Hereford & Worcester (in the dark!)
I got excellent coverage, you can 'listen again' on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00kwcx7

(fast forward to 1 hr 40 mins and then the second half at 2 hrs 20 mins with news bulletins in between)

I then got a phone call later in the afternoon for an additional interview to provide material for their website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-15447825

In between all this, I continue to work at my 'day job' in order to get projects complete prior to going away...... tiring stuff, but well worth it.

I was starting to get a little disillusioned that the press coverage hadn't generated any donations on my everyclick site (www.everyclick.com/lovelightandbubbles), however, I received a message form Jo this afternoon letting me know that she had received 3 requests for volunteer placements already as a result of the publicity - YAY! - it is working after all, just in a different way oOO oOO oOO

Howard Bentham the Breakfast Shwo presenter has also asked me to accompany him to an event on SOuth Quay Worcester on Saturday evening between 5 and 7pm - Halloween fancy dress, fireworks and turning on of the new riverside lights. I will, of ocurse, be there....in costume....with flyers and hopefully some Bubbly supporters. Paul White has also kindly said he will come along to take photos - look out for them on this site shortly afterwards.

It is still hard to imagine that in just 4 days time I will be on my way......loads to do, best go and get some packing done oOO oOO oOO

No comments:

Post a Comment