The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Bonfire Night 5th November 2011

Home seems a long way away......... I am in a world of surreal Bubble magic - it is not all beautiful (see yesterday's blog), but in this world we take the good with the bad - use the positive to eradicate the negative.

I woke thinking of Paula and Gabriela - I know that I need a plan - on my return to the UK I will use this blog along with other material I have collected to do something about their situation.


This morning, Persida andI took a taxi into the nearby town of Medias. I was lookng for something to take home for my family. Everywhere I go in Romania I see the most interesting buildings, new or old, they are so much more decorative than those I see in England.

I did not find a suitable gift, I will have to keep looking.

Back in the village, I went for coffee with Titi and Darna (staff who work at The sanctuary) at Titi's house just acros the road 



- coffee is served with cola - woke me up for our Bubble Therapy session. We started of in the yard with their children...





 then out on the street with others joining in......


I think the entire village knwos about me by now


The twins were great - they seem to have developed their own Romanian technique for making Bubbles - it involves a sort of skipping backwards to make the tubes, but sometimes they went a little too fast......


The air was good, not too much wind and we got some excellent Bubbles. It's really nice having the opportunity to photograph other people having Bubble fun








As it got dark, I prepared for the Bubble party at The Sanctuary (we invited Titi and Darna with their children too!). I set up the Bubble machine ( a gift that I will be leaving here for the young people), filled the Bubble guns and swords (in secret so they were a suprise) and mixed up 10 litres of Brockley Bubbles solution - Thank You Lionel!


We were joined by the Gorilla

and a Butterfly.....

Luke, John and Terry had just arrived from Dover with a van full of aid - they are staying for a week to help Ron with the building of Casa Mariana
(you can read more about this project on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op6a350A7EU )


and of course my friend Spiderman came too....


Where else would you see a Gorilla with a Bubble gun?



Of course the party soon spilt out into the street (we like to share!) aand we set up the 4x4s with headlights on to provide enough light for Rich to add some footage for the film.




No comments:

Post a Comment