The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wednesday 2nd November

Today I visited the 'Special School' in Medias - I cannot believe that this school does not have a name - it is a school for children with special needs and so is just known as the 'Special School'.


We filled the yard with Bubbles


Very different to yesterday.......after a brief demonstration, everybody wanted to have a go  and I discovered some very talented bubbleologists.....


.......this lad worked out that he could make Bubbles with his hands......


.......they also worked out that if they squeezed the container with the solution in it they could make their own foam machine.


this older lad was amazing - patient, calm - just the right aptitude for bubbleology - I am going to try and take some solution and wands over to him before I leave.

We managed to use up 18 litres of solution - not bad for an hour and a half!



The rest of the photos can be seen on
http://www.rjamesfeaver.co.uk/llr/june-school/


Later in the day I made up the 'Dragon Bubble' solution donated by Dr Zigs (they also donated some of the wands we have been using this week - Bubbly Thanks to them!) and took the children from The Sanctuary outside to Bubble in the village


As it got dark, it was more difficult to photograph, but we didn't care - Bubbles look great under street lights!


I am beginning to drift into a dream world over here......

No comments:

Post a Comment