The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Week Later.....

I am home, I have settled back into it all, if 'settled' is the word....

I have caught up with my work and other stuff, so my systems are in automatic, but my mind is elsewhere.

The film Rich made was so emotive - very cleverly recorded at those times of night when all your thoughts seep out into the richness of reality. I cannot forget the promise I made to Paula and Gabriela, but I have to pace myself and gain a balance so that I can be influential in some way.

I took some time out to reflect over the weekend and indulge in a visit to Hidden House - a lovely peaceful place of dreams and reflections.


The 'Temple' has come on a long way - I would love to spend more time there, but maybe it is getting too cold? I would still like to take the Bubbles out there to play....


I know realise that I have to spend regular time in quiet places in order to settle my spirit, I was grateful to be able to breakfast in such a lovely place.



I discovered some moss



and found a Spirit Jar....



The surreal experiences I encountered in Romania have changed me, in a positive way...

My mind needs to fly with those Bubbles and think hard.....


No comments:

Post a Comment