The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Magical Forest and Vlad

3rd November 2011 (con)

After leaving Jacodu, we drove across the mountain road through a beautiful Transylvanian Forest to Sighisoura, I insisted that we stop to make some autumnal Bubbles in the woods


I feel so priviliged to have this experience.

Whilst driving through a small village on the way we were stopped by a Norwegian cyclist with a puncture - of course we were happy to help......



......and the Bubble string came in handy!

We drove into Sighisoara and after dropping off our Norwegian friend, headed up to the Citadel


On a hill overlooking the city, an impressive gothic style cluster of buildings - birthplace of Vlad The Impaler, known to us as Count Dracula.



How lucky to be here at night with a shiny powerful moon to light our way......



I must be the first person ever to have Bubbled Dracula's Castle!


No comments:

Post a Comment