The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Monday 7th November

This morning I visited a nursery school in Medias



I was met by the Director, Maria and we chatted in the office whilst the children were getting ready.


I was taken into the yard where there were about 150 children singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' for me, as I was English.


The Bubbles got loads of cheers and before long there were faces lined up against the upstairs and downstairs windows too


The orderly circle did not last for long, soon the temptation was too much and they all started running for the Bubbles


I got all the teachers doing 'have a go'


This is the Director, Maria enjoying Bubble Therapy



I have never been covered in so much Bubble solution in one go - it was great to stand by and let them get on with it...


This is the third school I have visited during my adventure, such a contrast between these young people and others I have seen during the week.
At a meeting later on n the day parents were asking when I was going to return.......

No comments:

Post a Comment