The Big Bubble Advenure

Welcome to my Bubble Busker Blog.......

I am a Bubbleologist living in Worcestershire, England.

I travel across the country creating rainbow filled Dreams for young and old.....

This autumn I am planning to travel a bit wider afield.......to Transylvania, Romania (on Halloween!) to Bubble for children, young people and families supported by Love, Light Romania.

I will use this blog to record my journey.

Monday, October 24, 2011

One week to go.......

A week today and I will finally be in Transylvania, time has gone by so fast. I feel quite well prepared - Bubble solution and equipment got sent over by road a few weeks ago - Big Bubbly thanks to Brockley Bubbles, Dr Zig and Bubble inc for their donations to this - not to forget Goody and her husband from Hayling Island who facilitated the transport along with other aid for the charity.

Yesterday evening I did a local photo shoot with Whitey Paul White who got some amazing shots of me in my Halloween costume Bubbling alongside the river Severn with Worcester Cathedral in the backdrop.

This morning I had a call from BBC Hereford and Worcester asking me to do an interview on their radio show tomorrow morning 7am - they also want me to get someof their presenters Bubbling in the car park! (I will most probably be down there by 5.30 - any excuse for a Bubble session before work!)

In between all my exciting planinng and run up events to the trip, I still have my regular job to get done (maybe I should have taken this week off?), so it's getting pretty busy, but I have adrenalin Bubbling through my system to cope with it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment